Friday, August 21, 2015

Final Days of Summer

In preparation of the upcoming autumn season, I am adapting my skin’s care regimen accordingly.  The dryer air will make for much itchier skin if yours is as tender and sensitive as mine is.  I am switching from Castile Soap to scrub my body to Cocamidopropyl Betaine, a much gentler surfactant derived from coconut oil.  While it is unclear to me whether Cocamidopropyl Betaine is 100% natural, I only use it for the purpose of my own personal employment - not in my products.  Another alteration I am finding myself adopting for the impending change of season is the frequent application of skin cream and lotions, as I am very dry-skinned and have easily irritated skin.  Some may say my skin is just as irritable as I am, but I think that is farce.  My skin is by far much itchier than I am grumpy.  :)

So, I am making a few changes to my product list - mostly replacing the least popular item with one that I hope will be a hit, as well as calculating a new and exciting game plan for running my business.  My product list will now be reduced by one - makeup remover pads - and replaced with Face Mask and then I will continue to endorse my Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion, Face Wash, Face Cream, Hot Oil Hair Treatment and of course la pièce de résistance - my beloved Lip Balm.

Changes to my business model will include hiring a local Marketing Intern to assist me with the new, fresh and creative ways of getting the brand recognition Jubilee Beauty deserves.  Additionally, I will be marketing to local Inns and Bed and Breakfasts in hopes to bundle and package their shower and bath amenities.  And, last but not least, I will also be offering my lip balm as a business promotional product to be labeled on behalf of the clients and used to promote their own businesses.  I’m looking forward to these changes and hope they will breathe whole new life to the Jubilee Beauty Project!

Also I have an upcoming All Natural Skin Care Interactive Lecture Group Meeting that I would love to invite you to on September 19, 2015 at 12:30pm at the Monroeville Public Library in the Downstairs Program Room.  Details and the agenda are listed on allnaturalskincarepgh.weebly.com.

I hope you will all help light the path for a successful journey for Jubilee Beauty!  We are anticipating a radiant future ahead indeed!

jubileebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment